Dr. George B Newton MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery8262 Atlee Road Suite 205 Mechanicsville VA, 23116
Dr. George Newton is a vascular surgeon practicing in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Newton specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Newton diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Indirect measurement of systolic blood pressure in the rabbit.
- Combined epidural and general anesthesia in aortic surgery.
- Transaortic endarterectomy of renal visceral artery lesions in association with infrarenal aortic surgery.
- The value of computed tomography in the management of symptomatic abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- An animal model for small-diameter arterial grafts.
- Alternative procedures to aortobifemoral bypass grafting.
- The early and late responses of the arterial wall to graft placement.
- Radiological study of normal sella turcica in Indians.
- Ataxia telangiectasia.
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Vascular Surgery; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook
Dr. George B Newton MD's Practice location
Mechanicsville, VA 23116Get Direction
Dr. George B Newton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Newton
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Dr. Michael Fiore Amendola MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Robert A. Larson M.D.1 Guthrie Sq Sayre PA 18840
- Dr. William Andrew Tierney MD417 Libbie Ave Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Barklie Waters Zimmerman MD8921 Three Chopt Rd Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Gerardo Joaquin angel Mendez-picon MD7611 Forest Avenue Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Omer Junaid Riaz M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298