Dr. Colleen Everett is an optometrist practicing in Dover, DE. Dr. Everett specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Everett performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Prostatic carcinoma presenting as brain stem dysfunction.
- Contrasting properties of bradykinin receptor subtypes mediating contractions of the rabbit and pig isolated iris sphincter pupillae preparation.
- Trinucleotide repeats and neurodegenerative disease.
- A case of cerebral nocardiosis following brief immunosuppression.
- Neuropathy progressing to myeloneuropathy 20 years after partial gastrectomy.
- Aggressive CNS lupus vasculitis in the absence of systemic disease activity.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome in (low renin) essential hypertension.
- Clinical variability and L-Dopa responsive Parkinsonism in hereditary spastic paraplegia 11.
Colleen M Everett O. D.'s Practice location
Dover, DE 19904Get Direction
Dover, DE 19904Get Direction
Colleen M Everett O. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Heather Marie Riemann O.D.773a South Queen St. Dover DE 19904
- Dr. Priti V Patel OD885 S Governors Ave Dover DE 19904
- William L Velardi Other833 S Governors Ave Dover DE 19904
- Kristen Marie Semenick OD833 South Governors Av Dover DE 19904
- Laura Christina Castillo O. D.885 S Governors Ave Dover DE 19904
- I Joel Halpern O. D.885 S Governors Ave Dover DE 19904