Dr. Naveed Ahmad M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine2500 N State St Dept. Of Medicine Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Naveed Ahmad practices Sleep Medicine in Jackson, MS. Dr. Ahmad studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Dr. Naveed Ahmad M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Naveed Ahmad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmad
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- Not Feeling Quite Right: How Sleep Apnea Affects the Brain
Sleep apnea has earned a lot of popularity lately. The terrifying disease can cause healthy people to decease unexpectedly during the night. It was certified as one the causes of Carrie Fisher’s death, the legendary 60-year-old actress who played Princess Leia in the successful movie saga, Star...
- What Specialists Treat Restless Legs Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) triggers an overwhelming desire to move the legs and manifests an irritating sensation on the legs as well. The sensation might also affect your face, arms, and chest. Restless legs syndrome is a serious, but curable condition. The feeling can be experienced as:...
- Study Shows that Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- Dr. Rafat Owais Mohammed M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Mohammad Iftekhar Ullah MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Andrea Lewis MD2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Ankur Bindal M.D., M.P.H1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Jenna Carpenter D.O.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Brenda Peyton Hines M.D.1600 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216