Dr. Naveed Ahmad M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine2500 N State St Dept. Of Medicine Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Naveed Ahmad practices Sleep Medicine in Jackson, MS. Dr. Ahmad studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Dr. Naveed Ahmad M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Naveed Ahmad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmad
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...
- A New Discovered Technology to Ease Sleep Apnea
For people who are diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleeping is never a relaxing time. In fact, individuals with this disease commonly wake up in a wave of panic and are overtaken by a feeling of dread. One of the most common effects of sleep apnea is experiencing fatigue throughout the day. How do...
- It’s Never Too Late: Woman Lost 250 Pounds After Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
Clocking at over 405 pounds, Elle Goodall needed to change her habits. After being diagnosed with diabetes mellitus at age 26, doctors warned her that she would not live past her 40s due to obesity. Instead of slumping into depression, she decided to make herself feel better.Changing Her Diet Plan...
- A New Study Shows Possible Link Between Atrial Fibrillation and Sleep Apnea
The Risk Of Sleep Apnea And Cardiac Issues Studies that are able to examine the relationship between sleep apnea and cardiac issues are of great importance, since the relationship between the two can be severe. This condition can cause issues when an individual is sleeping, as a study at Umea...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Dr. Rafat Owais Mohammed M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Mohammad Iftekhar Ullah MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Andrea Lewis MD2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Allen Carl Richert M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Shashidhar M Shettar M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Brenda Peyton Hines M.D.1600 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216