Dr. Arthur John Vander zee M.D.
Plastic Surgeon411 10th St Se Cedar Rapids IA, 52403
Dr. Arthur Vander zee is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Vander zee specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1984
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of So Al Hosps, General Surgery
- University of South Alabama Program
Dr. Arthur John Vander zee M.D.'s Practice location
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403Get Direction
Dr. Arthur John Vander zee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vander zee
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Dr. Mary susan Pruzinsky MD901 8th Ave Se Cedar Rapids IA 52401
- Dr. Albert Cram MD501 12th Ave Coralville IA 52241
- Dr. Al Said Aly MD200 S Manchester Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Jeffrey Scot Krivit MD901 8th Ave Se Cedar Rapids IA 52401
- Dr. Kevin Michael Carpenter MD901 8th Ave Se Cedar Rapids IA 52401
- Dr. Kahlil Jihad Andrews MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Road Portland OR 97239