Dr. Bryan Riggeal practices Neuropathology in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Riggeal studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Bryan Douglas Riggeal M.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Douglas Riggeal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lexi Pappas and her Mom Both Have Muscular Dystrophy. This is Their Story.
Facioscapulohumeral dystrophy (FSHD) is a much more rare variant of muscular dystrophy, which consists of an autosomal dominant inherited version of muscular dystrophy, that begins by affecting the muscles in the face, and then makes its way towards the scapula, and upper arms. This variant is the...
- Alzheimer's News: Analyzing the Brain to Measure Memory Decline
New Alzheimer’s research shows declining levels of serotonin—the brain chemical linked to memory—could trigger the start of dementia. The finding from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine opens the possibility of staying the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease by preventing the...
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- Handling a Multiple Sclerosis Flare-Up
A multiple sclerosis flare-up occurs when the central nervous system (CNS) becomes inflamed and causes damage to the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer of fatty tissue that covers the nerve cells. This, in turn, disrupts the normal signaling of the nerve cells between the brain and the...
- Dr. William J. Triggs MD100 South Newell Drive Gainesville Florida 32610
- Dr. Michael Farris Waters MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Maria Iren Hella MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Stephan Eisenschenk MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Asif Ali Khan MBBS499 S Pear Orchard Rd Ridgeland MS 39157
- Dr. Kimford J Meador MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610