Dr. Mehdi Kazemi is an internist practicing in Salem, VA. Dr. Kazemi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kazemi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1996
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Carilion Health System, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mehdi Kazemi MD's Practice location
Salem, VA 24153Get Direction
Dr. Mehdi Kazemi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kazemi
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Dr. Bhaba R. Misra D.O.1900 Electric Road Salem Virginia 24153
- Dr. Girma K. Tefera MD50 S Pickett St Alexandria Virginia 22304
- Dr. Myron Levey MD1802 Braeburn Dr Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Michael Alan Malpass M.D.1315 2nd St Sw Roanoke VA 24016
- Dr. Adrienne Mina Kinsey DO2001 Crystal Spring Ave Sw Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Susanne Voekler MD4615 Huntridge Rd Roanoke VA 24012