Dr. Travis Don Klingler MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2710 E Harney St Suite 100 Laramie WY, 82072
Dr. Travis Klingler is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Laramie, WY. Dr. Klingler specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Klingler can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Klingler can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Travis Don Klingler MD's Practice location
Laramie, WY 82072Get Direction
LARAMIE, WY 82072Get Direction
Dr. Travis Don Klingler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klingler
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Dr. Kim Westbrook M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Amanda Moore Johnson M.D.3952 Parkview Dr Cheyenne WY 82001
- Dr. Joel Edward Higgins MD2710 E Harney St Laramie WY 82072
- Dr. Helen M Coates MD2710 Harney St Laramie WY 82072
- Dr. David G Cloyd MD1136 E Stuart St Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Mark F Hoffmann MD1136 E Stuart St Fort Collins CO 80525