Dr. Nathan A Pennell MD PHD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology55 Fruit St Massachusetts Genera Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Pennell is a board certified medical oncologist who joined the staff of the Taussig Cancer Center in 2008. He specializes in the treatment of thoracic malignancies with a focus on lung cancer, and ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Reactive microgliosis.
- Combined inhibition of the VEGFR and EGFR signaling pathways in the treatment of NSCLC.
- Investigational agents in the management of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Time to move beyond clinical and pathologic classification of BAC.
- Summary of presentations from the 46th annual meeting of the American Society Of Clinical Oncology (2010): focus on developmental therapeutics related to lung cancer.
- Integration of EGFR inhibitors and conventional chemotherapy in the treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Selection of chemotherapy for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Treating ALK-positive lung cancer in the weeks after the FDA approval of crizotinib.
- Treating Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase-Positive Lung Cancer in the Weeks After the
- Advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): maintenance therapy for all?
- ALK status testing in non-small cell lung carcinoma: correlation between ultrasensitive IHC and FISH.
- New guideline sets the ground rules for routine molecular testing in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy-based treatment model for stage I medically inoperable small cell lung cancer.
- ALK status testing in non-small-cell lung carcinoma by FISH on ThinPrep slides with cytology material.
- Treating acquired resistance to EGFR-tyrosine kinase inhibitors:still a work in progress.
- ZEPHYR illustrates the perils of testing targeted treatments in unselected non-small-cell lung cancer patients.
- Biofeedback Assisted Stress Management in Patients with Lung Cancer: A Feasibility Study.
- Understanding the Rationale for Immunotherapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Reduction of Inappropriate Prophylactic Pegylated Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Use for Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Who Receive Chemotherapy: An ASCO Quality Training Program Project of the Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institu
- Lung cancer treatment outcomes in recipients of lung transplant.
- PD-L1 Testing and Lack of Benefit to Guide Treatment With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Fast-Growing Plasmacytoma.
- Adjuvant Epithelial Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Lung Cancer: Yes, No, Maybe So?
- Interaction of Treatment and Biomarker in Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Best Practices in Treatment Selection for Patients With Advanced NSCLC.
- Incidence of Pneumonitis With Use of Programmed Death 1 and Programmed Death-Ligand 1 Inhibitors in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Trials.
- Non-invasive diagnostic platforms in management of non-small cell lung cancer: opportunities and challenges.
- Lectin staining of sheep microglia.
- Colonization of neural allografts by host microglial cells: relationship to graft neovascularization.
- Characterization of myomodulin-related peptides from the pulmonate snail Helix
- Tracing of fluoro-gold prelabeled microglia injected into the adult rat brain.
- Chemokine receptor expression in cultured glia and rat experimental allergic encephalomyelitis.
- Clinical Trials, Cancer, Lung Cancer And More
- MemberAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- Brigham and Women's Hospital 2005
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Harvard Medical School Medical Oncology Boston, MA USA 2007
Dr. Nathan A Pennell MD PHD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
CLEVELAND, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Nathan A Pennell MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pennell
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Dr. Bruno Bastos M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd. Weston Florida 33331
- Dr. Gary M. Strauss M.D.18 Acron Road Brookline Massachusetts 2445
- Prabhsimranjot Singh MD450 Brookline Avenua Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Susan Tinsley Schumer Other2014 Washington Street Newton Lower Falls MA 02462
- Dr. Leonard Joseph Appleman MD44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Deepak Nijhawan M.D., PH.D.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115