Dr. Hawazin Elani is a prosthodontist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Elani specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Coping and psychological distress among head and neck cancer patients.
- Socio-economic inequalities and oral health in Canada and the United States.
- Sources of stress in Canadian dental students: a prospective mixed methods study.
- Inequalities in Indigenous Oral Health: Findings from Australia, New Zealand, and Canada
- Social inequalities in tooth loss: A multinational comparison.
Dr. Hawazin W Elani DDS's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Hawazin W Elani DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Protect Yourself as an AIDS Caregiver
OverviewAn AIDS caregiver is a person who takes care of a patient affected by HIV, and many AIDS caregivers are related to their patients. Caring for an AIDS patient can be difficult but it also gives the caregiver a meaningful experience and precious time with them. Caring for a loved one with...
- What is a Mononucleosis Spot Test?
Mononucleosis is often called the kissing disease. This is a viral infection transmitted through saliva and transferred through kissing. You can also be exposed through a cough, sneeze or by sharing a glass or food utensils with someone who has mononucleosis infection. But this is not as contagious...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Cracking the Fibromyalgia Case!
Fibromyalgia is a difficult condition to diagnose. The depression, anxiety, brain fog, fatigue and pain that affect those with this condition has baffled the medical community for decades. However, researchers are making progress toward understanding fibromyalgia's complexities. ...
- Tennis Elbow: What is Shockwave Treatment?
What is Shockwave Treatment?Tennis elbow (lateral epicondyle) is a medical condition that heals itself with time. Medical treatment is usually only required in cases where the healing process does not kick in after several weeks. Drugs or shots to reduce the pain can be prescribed.Tendons heal...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD500 Congress St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Chan Cheong D.M.D.188 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Rebecca Peachenik Elovic DMD209 harvard street, suite 501 Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS19 Chestnut Street Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. William Charles Heggerick DDS FACP56 Colpitts Rd Weston MA 02493
- Dr. Alaaeddin Alwazzan DMD1 Kneeland St Boston MA 02111