Dr. David A Kroska MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. David Kroska is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Kroska specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kroska can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kroska can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1975
University of Minnesota Medical School 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Miami Valley Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Wright-Patterson Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Miami Valley Hospital 1976
- Miami Children's Hospital Program
Dr. David A Kroska MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. David A Kroska MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kroska
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- Laparoscopy and Ovarian Cyst Removal
What is an ovarian cyst?An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that mainly occurs on or inside the ovary. Ovarian cysts are very common but usually don’t show any symptoms. For this reason, they go undetected in most cases. These cysts occur naturally and eventually disappear after a few months.To...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Dr. Robert E Stocker MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Charles J Snow MD515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Stacia S Anderson MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Jodi K Regan MD1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Christina Marie Bulisco MD1900 Centracare Cirlcle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. David R Lindgren MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303