Dr. Boris Draznin practices Endocrinology in Denver, CO. Dr. Draznin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Draznin examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Minsk Med Inst, Minsk, Belarus 1968
Minskij Medical Institute 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Minsk Reg Hosp
Dr. Boris Draznin MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80220Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Boris Draznin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Celebrities with Diabetes and How They Fight It
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with this condition, then extra care must be taken to prevent its symptoms from getting worse. Thousands of people around the world suffer from either diabetes type I or type II, and that includes celebrities. And just like anyone else, these celebrities...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Sitting at Work May Contribute to Chronic Health Problems Including Diabetes
According to a new study, sitting and commuting for a long durations can be dangerous, just like smoking. The study involved 2,000 people who were asked in the AXA Healthcare survey about their schedule per day. Those who said that they sat at work spend up to nine hours per day sitting. The time...
- Insulin for Diabetes
It is a familiar story and it always goes like this, “I have frequent urination and fast heartbeat when I take my insulin”. Insulin should help you control the glucose levels in the body. When you eat food, the insulin is released into your blood stream to help move sugar into your cells to...
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- A Trulia Entrepreneur and His Solution to End Type 2 Diabetes
Sami Inkinen is a hugely successful entrepreneur who cooperated in the founding and development of Trulia, a real estate empire which was sold in 2014 to Zillow for the staggering amount of $3.5 billion. Using part of his fortune, Inkinen went on to build Virtra, a health care startup whose sole...
- Dr. Peter A. Gottlieb MD1775 Aurora Ct Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Nirmala Suresh Kumar MD1055 Clermont St Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Romana M Haas MD4500 E. 9th Ave Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Daniel Craig Citron M.D.4545 E 9th Ave Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Marybeth Allian-sauer MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Tres Barrera M.D.University Of Colorado School Of Medicine Denver CO 80262