Dr. Jonah Yee, OD specializes in optometry, and currently practices optometry at San francisco, California. Dr. Yee is licensed to see patients in California. Dr. Yee has passed an automated background ...
Dr. Jonah S Yee OD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94133Get Direction
Dr. Jonah S Yee OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Corwin W Li O.D.2174 Shattuck Ave Berkeley CA 94704
- Mr. Adam L Hickenbotham OD420 Estudillo Ave San Leandro CA 94577
- Dr. Terri Justine Mark O.D.37 Bovet Rd San Mateo CA 94402
- Dr. Park Lee Hsieh O.D.3634 San Pablo Dam Rd El Sobrante CA 94803
- Dr. Gary On-tai Lai O.D.214 S B St San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. William V Chantaduly O.D.1463 Haight St San Francisco CA 94117