Dr. Sari Lessard is a psychologist practicing in Nashua, NH. Dr. Lessard specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lessard evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lessard because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sari E Lessard PH.D.'s Practice location
Nashua, NH 03064Get Direction
Dr. Sari E Lessard PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Dr. Theresa Louise Lavoie PH.D.68 Main Street Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Carl George Hindy PH.D.120 Main St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Patricia Ann Fennelly PHD13 Orchard View Dr Londonderry NH 03053
- Dr. Lori Hillard PH.D.1 Main St Nashua NH 03064
- Dr. Steven K. Liljegren PH.D.10 Adams St North Chelmsford MA 01863
- Dr. Anita Erazo-upton PH.D.401 Cypress St Manchester NH 03103