Dr. Steven Willis is a Chiropractor practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Willis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Willis seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Steven Mathias Willis DC's Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
Dr. Steven Mathias Willis DC's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Nicholas W. Belletto D.C.1224 Ocala Rd Tallahassee FL 32304
- Dr. Jeffrey John Farrah DC2740 Capital Circle Ne Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Stephen L. Moleski D.C.1960 Buford Blvd Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Michael A Miller D.C.3116 Capital Cir Ne Tallahassee FL 32308
- Jan Elkjaer Jensen1844 Fiddler Court Tallahassee Florida 32308
- Dr. Benjamin Larson Lunn D.C.6668 Thomasville Road Tallahassee FL 32312