Dr. Erica Lubetkin is an internist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Lubetkin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lubetkin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 1994
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Risks and benefits of early clinical exposure.
- The use of questionnaires to assess achievement of course goals in medical students' longitudinal community-based clinical experiences.
- Comprehensibility of measures of health-related quality of life in minority and low-income patients.
- Aligning quality for populations and patients: do we know which way to go?
- Use of the SF-36 in low-income Chinese American primary care patients.
- Depression, anxiety, and associated health status in low-income Chinese patients.
- Mapping the SF-12 to preference-based instruments: convergent validity in a low-income, minority population.
- Areas of decrement in health-related quality of life (HRQL): comparing the SF-12, EQ-5D, and HUI 3.
- Predicting geographical variations in behavioural risk factors: an analysis of physical and mental healthy days.
- Mapping the SF-12 to the EuroQol EQ-5D Index in a national US sample.
- Measuring risk perception among low-income minority primary care patients.
- Construct validity of the EQ-5D in low-income Chinese American primary care patients.
- The impact of obesity on health-related quality-of-life in the general adult US population.
- Relationship among sociodemographic factors, clinical conditions, and health-related quality of life: examining the EQ-5D in the U.S. general population.
- Do personal and societal preferences differ by socio-demographic group?
Dr. Erica Ilene Lubetkin M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10031Get Direction
Dr. Erica Ilene Lubetkin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205