Dr. Clare Berthelot is a Dentist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Berthelot specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Clare Maddox Berthelot D.D.S.'s Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70805Get Direction
Dr. Clare Maddox Berthelot D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Robert J. Edwards DDS5188 HIGHLAND RD BATON ROUGE LA 70808
- Carol Joseph Galliano D.D.S.2915 Sherwood Forest Boulevard Baton Rouge Louisiana 70816
- Dr. Louis L Mason DDS260 S Alexander Ave Port Allen LA 70767
- Dr. L Travis Haws DDS727 Simms St Golden CO 80401
- Dr. Fletcher Stamper Sutton DDS17513 Old Jefferson Hwy Prairieville LA 70769
- Dr. Steven H Brooksher DDS1010 S Acadian Thruway Baton Rouge LA 70806