Dr. Christine M Schafer MD
Allergist and Immunologist970 Parchment Drive Se Suite 203 Grand Rapids MI, 49546
Dr. Christine Schafer practices Allergy and Immunology care in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Schafer specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Schafer provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1988
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Allergy And Immunology; Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Christine M Schafer MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Get Direction
Dr. Christine M Schafer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schafer
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- Dr. Thomas Paul Miller M.D.3625 Clyde Park Ave Sw Wyoming MI 49509
- Dr. Nancy J Brooke MD1525 E Beltline Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Mark Marshall Millar M.D.1179 E Paris Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Raymond Gonzalez MD4069 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Sara J Uekert MD970 Parchment Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Karyn E Gell MD970 Parchment Drive Se Grand Rapids MI 49546