Amalia Palacios PT is a top Doctor in Patchogue, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Amalia Palacios PT is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Amalia Palacios PT is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Amalia Palacios PT is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Patchogue, NY, Amalia Palacios PT is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Amalia Palacios PT's Practice location
Patchogue, NY 11772Get Direction
Amalia Palacios PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- Can I Prevent Gout?
Dietary Choices That Help Prevent GoutThe following is a list of ways in which you can help prevent gout....
- How Can I Lower the Risk of Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a common condition during pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure and the presence of proteins in urine, both of which are seen after 20 weeks of pregnancy. The blood pressure in the pregnant woman who had normal measure of blood pressure rises to as high as 140/90 mm of...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Ezra Deutsch M.D.260 Middle Country Rd Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Hillard Warm M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Robert A Jacobs M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Dr. Scott Marshall Blyer DDS, MD10830 N. Central Expwy Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Lynn H Ratner M.D.112 E 83rd St New York NY 10028