Dr. Sangeeta Marwaha is a dermatologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Marwaha specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Marwaha diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1992
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1993
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Dermatology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Sangeeta Marwaha MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
Dr. Sangeeta Marwaha MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Genital Wart Recurrence Means
People often assume that treatment options available for genital warts are 100% effective, but there is still a chance of resurgance after the warts are removed. Both the topical applications and physical ablation techniques although can be quite helpful in removing the visible warts in the...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- Candidiasis of the Skin: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A candidiasis infection of the skin is caused by a fungus called Candida. A small number of Candida organisms are naturally found in your skin and do not cause any harm. However, under certain conditions, these Candida organisms can sometimes multiply and cause infection. The skin is one of the...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Holistic Treatments for Acne
Many teenagers experience the dread of acne at one point in their life. Pus-filled bumps, blackheads, and whiteheads are often referred to as pimples. Acne is a disease mostly affecting teens and young adults. 8 out of every 10 people suffer from acne. Mild acne is usually considered as a normal...
- Dr. David No MD, PHD2390 E Bidwell St Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Thomas H King M.D.4680 Y Street Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Melanie Jane Tuerk MD3301 C St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Jacqueline Marie Calkin M.D.87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Andrea Willey MD3835 J St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Michael A Trauner MD1020 29th St Sacramento CA 95816