Dr. Walter Michael Fingerer M.D.
Doctor3001 Nw 49th Ave Suite 207 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33313
Dr. Walter Michael Fingerer M.D. is a top Doctor in Fort Lauderdale, FL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Walter Michael Fingerer M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Walter Michael Fingerer M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Walter Michael Fingerer M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Fort Lauderdale, FL, Dr. Walter Michael Fingerer M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1967
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1967
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Acid Reflux
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Otolaryngology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, General Surgery; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Walter Michael Fingerer M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313Get Direction
Dr. Walter Michael Fingerer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fingerer
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Do I Have Gas or Appendicitis?
The human body has mesmerized doctors for centuries because of its complex and often mysterious workings. For example, every vein connected to an artery is part of a massive blood supply cycle where millions of different cells function using nutrients from food particles absorbed by the digestive...
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Lupus Treatment
Lupus is an autoimmune disease affecting multiple systems of the body. It is a very unpredictable disease with periods of flares and remissions. You will never know when you might get a flare-up and worsen the symptoms.Although there is no definitive cure for lupus, the symptoms can be successfully...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Mark Steven Bromson M.D.660 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Jason N Pozner M.D.4800 North Federal Highway Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Bruce E. Janke MD1201 E Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33064
- Dr. Stanley A Spatz M.D.601 N Flamingo Rd Pembroke Pines FL 33028
- Dr. Max F Benjamin M.D17913 Nw 7th St Hollywood FL 33029
- Dr. Kiprianos S Armenakis MD1600 North Federal Highway Pompano Beach FL 33062