Dr. Shishir Shah is a Dentist practicing in San Marcos, CA. Dr. Shah specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Government Dental College and Hospital 1978
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Cosmetic Dentistry:lumineers By Cerinate
- Cosmetic Dentistry:snap On Smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:oral Sedation
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Shishir Navinchandra Shah D.D.S's Practice location
San Marcos, CA 92078Get Direction
Shishir Navinchandra Shah D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S138 Civic Center Drive Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S.116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Peggy kargar Ram169 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd San Marcos CA 92078
- Dr. Richard John Tannyhill D.D.S.1293 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Thomas Frank Bierman DDS6635 Flanders Drive San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Michelle Sandler D.M.D.665 San Rodolfo Drive Solana Beach California 92075