Dr. Michael Inman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Muncie, IN. Dr. Inman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Inman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1995
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; St Vincent Hosp Hlthcare Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael Edgar Inman M.D.'s Practice location
Muncie, IN 47303Get Direction
Dr. Michael Edgar Inman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- There May be a Link Between Migraines and Celiac Disease
As a little talked about topic within the celiac disease community, migraines and celiac disease can indeed go hand in hand. Diagnosing celiac disease and gluten sensitivities is almost never an easy task for both patients and healthcare providers alike. The relation between migraines and a...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. James P Treadway MD8450 Northwest Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Matthew Q Shaw MD1907 W Sycamore St Kokomo IN 46901
- Dr. Neal E Coleman MD2401 W University Ave Muncie IN 47303
- Mr. Juan Carlos Vargas M.D.2401 W University Ave Muncie IN 47303
- Dr. Dung D Nguyen MD2401 University Ave Muncie IN 47303
- Dr. Steven John Lansing MD2401 W University Ave Muncie IN 47303