Dr. Richard Miller is an internist practicing in Lynchburg, VA. Dr. Miller specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Miller provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard Miller MD's Practice location
Lynchburg, VA 24501Get Direction
Dr. Richard Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Dr. Daniel Horton M.D.1090 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Kathleen Patt Bogacz MD1921 Lake Ave Wilmette IL 60091
- Dr. Brian D Buchanan MD1710 Whitfield Dr Bedford VA 24523
- Dr. Larry Francis Smith M.D.181 Old Court House Road Appomattox VA 24522
- Dr. Frederick William Sloan M.D.122 Sailview Dr Forest VA 24551
- Dr. Ruben Figueroa-lozano MD800 Irving Ave,Va Medical Center,Team Blue Syracuse NY 13210