Dr. Paul Block is a urologist practicing in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Block specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Urology; Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Paul Michael Block M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85306Get Direction
Dr. Paul Michael Block M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Block
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?
What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin of a male penis. Circumcision is done to both newborn males and older boys, or even adults. In all cases, it is the same procedure. Circumcision can be performed both at home and in the hospital. At...
- How Prostate Cancer Is Diagnosed
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to the condition that affects the prostate gland. This condition is only found in men because only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath the bladder and around the urethra. The main function of the organ is to produce...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- Dr. Roscoe S Nelson MD6320 W. Union Hills Dr. Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Douglas B. Masson M.D.505 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga M.D.1920 E Cambridge Ave Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Mitchell C Kaye MD7301 E 2nd St Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Matthew L Steinway M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Erik Edwin Alexander MD9590 E Ironwood Square Dr Scottsdale AZ 85258