Dr. Kerri Louise Wilks MD
Neurologist | Neurology911 E Hallandale Beach Blvd Hallandale FL, 33009
Dr. Kerri Wilks practices Neuropathology in Hallandale, FL. Dr. Wilks studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Albert Einstein Coll Med
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Kerri Louise Wilks MD's Practice location
Hallandale, FL 33009Get Direction
Dr. Kerri Louise Wilks MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilks
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- Neuroprotection: New Possible Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers are continuously uncovering new ways to help cure multiple sclerosis (MS). One area in particular that shows promising results is neuroprotection. Neuroprotection aims to prevent nerve cells from becoming damaged, thus slowing down the progression of the disease. Initially, MS symptoms...
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.9999 NE 2nd Avenue Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- James Gorelick351 Northwest 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33126
- Raghav Govindarajan2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard Weston Florida 33331
- Ellen Edgar M.D.1311 Brightwater Ave Brooklyn NJ 11235
- Mr. Angel M. Carrasco M.D.5960 Northwest 7th Street Miami Florida 33126