Dr. Sharon Rouse is a pediatrician practicing in Jackson, MI. Dr. Rouse is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rouse diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rouse can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Sharon Rouse DO's Practice location
Jackson, MI 49201Get Direction
Jackson, MI 49202Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Rouse DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rouse
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Dr. Timothy Scott Vanschoick M.D.2100 4th St Jackson MI 49203
- Dr. Mohammad Ghali MD505 N Jackson St Jackson MI 49201
- Dr. Miraflor Reyes MD505 N Jackson St Jackson MI 49201
- Dr. Joel Benjamin Dinverno MD11755 E Michigan Ave Grass Lake MI 49240
- Dr. Jolene Ellis M.D.760 W Franklin St Jackson MI 49201
- Dr. Souha S Hakim M.D.1418 E Michigan Ave Jackson MI 49202