Dr. Flavia Esteve Kostov M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology12100 Warwick Blvd Suite 201 Newport News VA, 23601
Dr. Flavia Kostov is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Newport News, VA. Dr. Kostov specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Escola De Medicina E Saude Publica MD
Escola Baiana De Medicina E Saude Publica 2001
Universidade do Oeste Paulista (UNOESTE) Faculdade de Medicina 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Flavia Esteve Kostov M.D.'s Practice location
Newport News, VA 23601Get Direction
Uniontown, PA 15401Get Direction
Dr. Flavia Esteve Kostov M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kostov
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Dr. Mark T Fleming MD3000 Coliseum Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Boon cheng Kok MD5900 Lake Wright Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. James J Stark M.D.5835 Harbour View Blvd Suffolk VA 23435
- Dr. Lloyd A Shabazz M.D.355 Crawford St Portsmouth VA 23704
- Dr. David Z. Chang M.D., PHD1051 Loftis Blvd Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Karen Bullock Russell MD620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708