Dr. Flavia Esteve Kostov M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology12100 Warwick Blvd Suite 201 Newport News VA, 23601
Dr. Flavia Kostov is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Newport News, VA. Dr. Kostov specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Escola De Medicina E Saude Publica MD
Escola Baiana De Medicina E Saude Publica 2001
Universidade do Oeste Paulista (UNOESTE) Faculdade de Medicina 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Flavia Esteve Kostov M.D.'s Practice location
Newport News, VA 23601Get Direction
Uniontown, PA 15401Get Direction
Dr. Flavia Esteve Kostov M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kostov
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Dr. Lloyd A Shabazz M.D.355 Crawford St Portsmouth VA 23704
- Dr. Boon cheng Kok MD5900 Lake Wright Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. James J Stark M.D.5835 Harbour View Blvd Suffolk VA 23435
- Dr. Mark T Fleming MD3000 Coliseum Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Michael A Danso M.D.5900 Lake Wright Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Bruce W Booth MD500 Sentara Circle Williamsburg VA 23188