Dr. Dalynn T Badenhop PH.D. is a top Doctor in Toledo, OH.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Dalynn T Badenhop PH.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Dalynn T Badenhop PH.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Dalynn T Badenhop PH.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Toledo, OH, Dr. Dalynn T Badenhop PH.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Quality of life comparisons: gender and population differences in cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
- Cardiac rehabilitation after heart transplantation in a patient with Becker's muscular dystrophy: a case report.
- The therapeutic role of exercise in patients with orthotopic heart transplant.
- Adherence to very-low-fat diet by a group of cardiac rehabilitation patients in the rural southeastern United States.
Dr. Dalynn T Badenhop PH.D.'s Practice location
Toledo, OH 43614Get Direction
Dr. Dalynn T Badenhop PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Connection Between Ulcerative Colitis and Male Sexual Function
Almost 40 percent of men say their sexual desire has decreased because of their Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD); over 25 percent say IBD prevents them from having sex and about 20 percent of men say it’s caused problems for them during sex. IBD is a chronic condition that affects 1.6 million people,...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Jay R Jindal M.D.6005 Monclova Rd Maumee OH 43537
- Dr. Richard John Nelson M.D.6005 Monclova Rd Maumee OH 43537
- Kathleen Smith CRNA2409 Cherry ST #305 Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Mohammed Y. Ahmed M.D.2409 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Mary Pellioni MD5200 Harroun Rd Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Lurley John Archambeau MD3600 Briarfield Blvd Maumee OH 43537