Dr. Eleen Kirman received her medical degree from the University of Michigan in 1978. After completing two years of a surgical residency at the University of Washington, she completed her anesthesia r ...
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 1978
University of Michigan Medical School 1978
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Mason Clin
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals 1978
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals 1979
- MASON CLIN, SEATTLE, WA 1980
- University of Washington Program
- CHDRNS ORTHO HSP, SEATTLE, WA 1983
Dr. Eleen A Kirman MD's Practice location
Longview, WA 98632Get Direction
Dr. Eleen A Kirman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kirman
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Digital Recording in Skills Lab Helps Nursing Students Learn
According to a study, using a digital recording as a learning and teaching method improves learning in a skills laboratory.Ingebjørg Strand and colleagues studied how nursing students think about, react to and learn from the digital recording. The assessment was done on first-year level students...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Todd A Phillips MD1615 Delaware St Longview WA 98632
- Dr. Stephanie L Davis M.D.1615 Delaware St Longview WA 98632
- Dr. Victoria Vogle DO1615 Delaware St Longview WA 98632
- Dr. Chester Chi tak Hu M.D.1615 Delaware St Longview WA 98632
- Dr. Annette Marie Stephens MD1615 Delaware St Longview WA 98632
- Teresita Boylon750 LONE OAK RD LONGVIEW WA 98632