Dr. Stephen Gary Sackel MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology5601 N Dixie Hwy Suite 405 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33334
Dr. Stephen Sackel is a gastroenterologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Sackel specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Sackel performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Stephen Gary Sackel MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Gary Sackel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sackel
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Know the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
In order to recognize if you have colon cancer, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of colon cancer. However, most of the symptoms caused by a carcinoma of the colon can also be seen with other diseases that isn’t a cancer, such as hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and infections of...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- The Power of Positivity while Living with Crohn's Disease
There is no right or easy way to live with a chronic disease such as Crohn’s disease. It is an ongoing journey; it can take a lot out of you and make you feel as if only bad days lie ahead. Yet, the truth is that everyone experiences difficulties in life and it is up to each and every one of us to...
- What You Can Expect When Getting Crohn’s Infusions
Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory bowel disease, triggers inflammation of the digestive tract. This, in turn, can lead to severe symptoms, including abdominal pain, fatigue, persistent diarrhea, weight loss, and malnutrition. While there is no cure for the disease, there are several treatments...
- Dr. Kenneth R. Rosenthal M.D.9970 Central Park Boulevard Boca Raton Florida 33428
- Dr. Brian S Dooreck MD2245 N University Dr Hollywood FL 33024
- Dr. Steven David Fayne M.D.8890 W Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Dr. Brett R Neustater MD16855 Ne 2nd Ave Miami FL 33162
- Dr. Andrew H Zwick M.D.9970 Central Park Blvd. Boca Raton FL 33428
- Dr. Katherine A Kosche MD12251 Taft St Hollywood FL 33026