Dr. Kirk Semlow is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Haven, MI. Dr. Semlow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Semlow seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kirk Justin Semlow D.C.'s Practice location
Grand Haven, MI 49417Get Direction
GRAND HAVEN, MI 49417Get Direction
Dr. Kirk Justin Semlow D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Jasmine L. Hornberger D.C.1428 Waverly Avenue Grand Haven Michigan 49417
- Dr. Paul Jeremy Mcallister D.C.5732 Williams Lake Rd Waterford MI 48329
- Dr. Steven Peter Szatkowski DC3427 Farr Rd Fruitport MI 49415
- Dr. Craig Alan Kingsbury D.C.115 Clover St Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Martin Philip Zahl D.C.11219 Brown Ave Allendale MI 49401
- Dr. James David Britt D.C.335 N 120th Ave Holland MI 49424