Dr. Nicole Ardura is an optometrist practicing in VIENNA, VA. Dr. Ardura specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ardura performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nicole Marie Ardura O.D.'s Practice location
VIENNA, VA 22180Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Marie Ardura O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Dr. Erin Vogt Stromberg O.D.400 Laskin Rd Virginia Beach Virginia 23451
- Dr. Ali Matini OD1307 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Benjamin M Teller OD2 Wisconsin Circle Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Amanda Rae Zeller manley O.D.2400 Virginia Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Douglas Kiessling OD14139 POTOMAC MILLS ROAD WOODBRIDGE VA 20192
- Dr. Mehrnaz Dehghan Azimi green O.D.1516 U St Nw Washington DC 20009