Dr. Timothy Depalma is a Dentist practicing in Allen, TX. Dr. Depalma specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Timothy J Depalma DDS's Practice location
Allen, TX 75002Get Direction
Irving, TX 75063Get Direction
DENTON, TX 76201Get Direction
Dr. Timothy J Depalma DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS5072 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. Carole L. Bates D.D.S.1010 W Audie Murphy Pkwy Farmersville Texas 75442
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Bryant P. Lee D.M.D.300 W Boyd Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254