Dr. Kevin Giles is an anesthesiologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Giles ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Giles also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ N Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteo Med. 2006
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Kevin Giles MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Giles MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Elliot Marcus720 Lamp Post Circle Southeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87123
- Dr. Michele A. Moro MD, MPH2211 Lomas Blvd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87106
- Dr. Nels N Dahlgren MD8300 Constitution Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Ivan Herceg MDSurge Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Brandon Jude Abeyta MD1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Alan Jake Poulter MDUnm Hospital Anesthesiology Albuquerque NM 87131