Trina G Galpin OT is a top Doctor in ALBUQUERQUE, NM.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Trina G Galpin OT is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Trina G Galpin OT is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Trina G Galpin OT is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In ALBUQUERQUE, NM, Trina G Galpin OT is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Trina G Galpin OT's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87113Get Direction
Trina G Galpin OT's reviewsWrite Review
- Ovarian Cancer: Why a Second Opinion Is Essential
You know how crucial early detection is when it comes to ovarian cancer. Eighty-five percent of the time when women are diagnosed they are at a late stage and have a decreased likelihood of survival.The fact that this diagnosis needs to come quickly is the first area of concern. There isn’t much...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- 10-Year-Old with Breast Cancer Teaches Life Lesson to Adults
A young girl in Utah, at only ten years old, has had to battle breast cancer. Not only has she been brave and powerful in that, but she is also taking the time to inspire others - even adults who are much older.Chrissy's storyChrissy became the youngest recorded person to ever be diagnosed with...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Nicholas Lam M.D.9501 Paseo Del Norte NE Albuquerque NM 87122
- Dr. Barbara Einhorn M.D.10151 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Susan Ann Seedman M.D., F.A.C.S., P.C.1010 Las Lomas Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Cecilia Ysabel Arana yi MD111 South Eleventh St Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Roberts MD4015 Carlisle Blvd NE Albuquerque NM 87107
- Dr. Lovie D Bey M.D.1001 Coal Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106