Dr. Deirdre Long Pittman D.M.D.
Dentist870 Saxon Blvd Suite 39 Orange City FL, 32763
Dr. Deirdre Pittman is a Dentist practicing in Orange City, FL. Dr. Pittman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:six Month Smiles
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Orthodontics:six Month Smiles
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Sedation:oral Sedation
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Dr. Deirdre Long Pittman D.M.D.'s Practice location
Orange City, FL 32763Get Direction
Sanford, FL 32771Get Direction
Orange City, FL 32763Get Direction
Dr. Deirdre Long Pittman D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pittman
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dr. Timothy Brent Chatterley D.D.S.1455 State Rd. 436 Casselberry FL 32707
- Dr. Michael A Zerivitz DDS916 Deltona Blvd Deltona FL 32725
- Dr. Pearl K Burns DDS5965 Red Bug Lake Rd Unit 233 Winter Springs FL 32708
- Dale D. Batten DMD123 W Plymouth Ave Deland FL 32720
- Jennifer Nguyen Other3232 W Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Jonathan Brent Gooch D.M.D.875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38163