Dr. David N. Reisman MD, PHD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL, 32610
Dr. David Reisman is an oncologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Reisman specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Reisman manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Compensation of BRG-1 function by Brm: insight into the role of the core SWI-SNF subunits in retinoblastoma tumor suppressor signaling.
- Concomitant down-regulation of BRM and BRG1 in human tumor cell lines: differential effects on RB-mediated growth arrest vs CD44 expression.
- Re-expression of hSNF5/INI1/BAF47 in pediatric tumor cells leads to G1 arrest associated with induction of p16ink4a and activation of RB.
- The chromatin remodelling factor BRG1 is a novel binding partner of the tumor suppressor p16INK4a.
- Deep Sequence Analysis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Integrated Analysis of Gene Expression, Alternative Splicing, and Single Nucleotide Variations in Lung Adenocarcinomas with and without Oncogenic KRAS Mutations.
- Association of two BRM promoter polymorphisms with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma risk.
- BRM Promoter Polymorphisms and Survival of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients in the Princess Margaret Cohort and CCTG BR.24 Trial.
- Loss of the SWI/SNF ATPase subunits BRM and BRG1 drives lung cancer development.
- BRG1 and BRM loss selectively impacts RB and P53, respectively: BRG1 and BRM have differential functions .
- Palliative treatment of patients with inoperable locally advanced, recurrent or
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Internal Medicine
Dr. David N. Reisman MD, PHD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
GRAND JUNCTION, CO 81501Get Direction
Dr. David N. Reisman MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reisman
- What are the Different Types of Leukemia?
Leukemia is a type of cancer. The body part that is particularly affected by this disease is the blood cells. The signs and symptoms of leukemia are presented differently in each individual patient. It requires extensive experience to properly diagnose leukemia and to identify which stage it is in. ...
- Harry Connick Jr.'s Wife, Jill Goodacre, Discusses Breast Cancer Diagnosis
A breast cancer diagnosis can come as a shock to anyone. Five years ago, Jill Goodacre Connick went in for a routine yearly check-up, and walked out with a breast cancer diagnosis.“I’ll never forget it. It was one of the hardest days of my life,” she said.She and her husband, Harry Connick...
- New Studies and Trials Show Promise for Future Ovarian Cancer Vaccination
There have been many treatment vaccines developed in the past few years for various types of cancers. They are still in the testing phases, but researchers are very excited about the preliminary results. These vaccines are working; results have looked promising. As of April 2017, recruitment has...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Investigating Lumps in Your Breasts
If you have felt a new breast lump that is the same or increasing in size gradually, it is always wise to show this to your health care professional. They will then do a series of tests to investigate if you have a benign lump or breast cancer. Diagnosing and treating early will give you a better...
- Breast Cancer: Why it's Absolutely Essential for Men to get Checked, too
Breast cancer draws a lot of publicity and attention, and when many think of breast cancer, they are likely thinking of women. This makes sense because “breast” is typically a female word, and every year there are tons of breast cancer awareness campaigns that revolve around women and are...
- Dr. Charles E. Riggs MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Jack W Hsu MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Samuel E Myrick MD7000 Nw 11th Pl Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Nam Hoang Dang MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Alan B Grosbach MD1601 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Christopher R Cogle MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610