Dr. Vance Cole is a Chiropractor practicing in OVERLAND PARK, KS. Dr. Cole specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cole seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Vance Cole's Practice location
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66212Get Direction
Vance Cole's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. David Leonard DC103 South Jefferson Street Raymore Missouri 64083
- Dr. Lindsey Gallion D.C.1520 Walnut St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Corey Piva D.C1805 North State Route 7 Pleasant Hill Missouri 64080
- Dr. Dustin L. Hewitt D.C.25 Lindsley Dr Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Kowin Casey DC1735 Walnut St Kansas City MISSOURI 64108
- Dr. Michael Kirse D.C.1221 Northeast Douglas Street Lee Summit Missouri 64086