Dr. David Walls is a family practitioner practicing in Red Bud, IL. Dr. Walls specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Walls possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Siu Belleville Fp Res Prog, Family Practice
- Siu Belleville Fp Res Program
Dr. David A Walls M.D.'s Practice location
Red Bud, IL 62278Get Direction
Dr. David A Walls M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walls
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Dr. Andrew Mahtani M.D.415 West S. 4th St Red Bud IL 62278
- Dr. Sean David Lattimore D.O.509 Hamacher St Waterloo IL 62298
- Mr. Donald Balacuit DO37 Meyer Ln Bloomsdale MO 63627
- Dr. Lawrence Mclean Gibbs M.D.Slu Belleville Family Medicine Belleville IL 62220
- Dr. David Taewoong Chung MD207 S Burns Ave Sparta IL 62286
- Dr. Donald G. Adams M.D.333 S. Illilnois Belleville IL 62220