Dr. David E Pennington MD
Anesthesiologist8450 Northwest Blvd. Indianapolis IN, 46278
Dr. David Pennington is an anesthesiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Pennington ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Pennington also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 2000
Indiana University School of Medicine 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Bone brittleness varies with genetic background in A/J and C57BL/6J inbred mice.
- An antibacterial substance from the leaves of Arbutus menziesii.
- Purines as Growth Requirements of Spirillum Serpens.
- A diffusion analysis of refined legnin sulfonic acid.
- Constitution of gymnosperm lignin.
- Periodate oxidation of phenols.
- Membrane fluidity alterations in a cytochrome P-450-deficient mutant of Candida albicans.
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine
- Indiana University 1993
Dr. David E Pennington MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46278Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46237Get Direction
Dr. David E Pennington MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pennington
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Daylight Saving Time
DST is when the clocks move forward by an hour. The clock is usually adjusted an hour before the start of spring and is adjusted back to the standard time during autumn.Also known as "summer time" in places around the world, daylight saving time solely aims at maximizing the day. During summer, we...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Michael A. Kellams DO2001 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Jocelyn L. Bush M.D.8805 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Ahmed I Elsahy MD.5769 Marsh Glen CT Carmel Indiana 46033
- Dr. James P Treadway MD8450 Northwest Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Adam John Lemmon M.D.1120 South Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Todd Edward Schmidt M.D.2001 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46260