Dr. Jerry E Nye MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery2222 Nw Lovejoy Suite 401 Portland OR, 97210
Dr. Jerry Nye is a hand surgeon practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Nye specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1965
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, General Surgery
- Stanford Med Ctr
Dr. Jerry E Nye MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97210Get Direction
Dr. Jerry E Nye MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nye
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- High Levels of Testosterone Delays Language Development in Boys
Language development in boys is always at a slower rate than in girls. A recent study throws light on the reason why this delay happens in boys. In this study, published in the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, the testosterone levels in 900 newborns were measured. Newborn boys are exposed...
- What are Fibroids?
What are Fibroids?Fibroids are muscular tumors that grow in a woman's uterine walls. Fibroids are also known as leiomyoma (leye-oh-meye-OH-muh), or myoma. In most cases, these muscular tumors are benign. Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or develop into multiple tumors in the uterus. They can...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Gregory Lloyd Combs M.D.1830 Blankenship Rd West Linn OR 97068
- Dr. Jakub Stuart Langer MD590 Wakara Way Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Letitia Bianca Lansing MD167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Thomas Luen Yen M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Mr. Mark James Buehler MD5050 Ne Hoyt Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Dominic Patrick Patillo MD10000 Se Main St Portland OR 97216