Dr. Victor Soltis is a Dentist practicing in Millbrook, NY. Dr. Soltis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Victor Y Soltis DDS's Practice location
Millbrook, NY 12545Get Direction
Dr. Victor Y Soltis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Lawrence B Grodin D.D.S.1323 US 9 Wappingers Falls NY 12590
- Dr. Alexandra Cernasov DDS66 Broadway Amenia NY 12501
- Nicole Francine Cohn DDS282 New Hackensack Rd Wappingers Falls NY 12590
- Dr. Wilkie S Paes DDS1110 Route 55 Lagrangeville NY 12540
- Dr. Stanley E Kacherski DDS MS PC129 Clove Branch Rd Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Dr. Paul S Mozer DDS102 W Market St Red Hook NY 12571