Dr. Elizabeth J Franzmann MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1666 Nw 10 Ave Miami FL, 33136
Dr. Elizabeth Franzmann is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Franzmann specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1995
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Characterization of CD44v3-containing isoforms in head and neck cancer.
- Elective neck dissection in early-stage oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Molecular markers of micrometastasis in oral cavity carcinomas.
- Salivary markers and risk factor data: a multivariate modeling approach for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma detection.
- CD44 interacts with EGFR and promotes head and neck squamous cell carcinoma initiation and progression.
- Comments on 'CD44-negative cells in head and neck squamous carcinoma also have stem-cell like traits', Se-Yeong Oh et al., European Journal of Cancer, published online 6 July 2012.
- Risk Stratification System for Oral Cancer Screening.
- Immunohistochemistry Analysis of CD44, EGFR, and p16 in Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Otolaryngology
Dr. Elizabeth J Franzmann MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth J Franzmann MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Franzmann
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- Dr. Antonio G. Yong M.D.445 E 25th St Hialeah FL 33013
- Dr. William A. Ditkowsky9275 SW 152nd Street Miami Florida 33157
- Dr. Haena Kim MD1475 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Jose W Ruiz MD1666 Nw 10th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Robert B Contrucci DO10071 Pines Blvd Hollywood FL 33024
- Dr. Simon I Angeli MD1666 Nw 10 Ave Miami FL 33136