Margaret Marshall is a top Doctor in BETHLEHEM, PA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Margaret Marshall is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Margaret Marshall is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Margaret Marshall is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In BETHLEHEM, PA, Margaret Marshall is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Margaret Marshall's Practice location
BETHLEHEM, PA 18018Get Direction
Margaret Marshall's reviewsWrite Review
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Combating Gestational Diabetes
Being pregnant is hard work. As if it were not enough to juggle the major physical changes and hormone induced emotional changes, pregnant women also have to worry about the health of their baby. Everyone knows the major no-no’s for pregnant women: don't smoke, don’t drink, stay away from...
- Brain Fluid Build-Up May Be Observed in Young Children with Autism
According to a recent study, children with autism ages 2 to 4 have around 15% more fluid build-up between their skull and brain, as opposed to their typical peers. Based on the researchers’ findings, the excess fluid may indicate an early warning sign for autism, thereby possibly helping to...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Jose Alberto Bastidas MD3735 Easton Nazareth Hwy Easton PA 18045
- Dr. Marzena L. Bieniek M.D.352 5th St Whitehall PA 18052
- Dr. Mohammad Ishaq Arastu M.D.,5325 Northgate Dr Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Marc Neal Abo M.D.100 Coventry Dr Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. Bruce Martin Greenspan M.D.940 N New St Bethlehem PA 18018
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Smith M.D.1021 Park Ave Quakertown PA 18951