Dr. Graham Trevor Hall M.D.
Pediatrician7959 Broadway St Suite 600 San Antonio TX, 78209
Dr. Graham Hall is a pediatrician practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Hall is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hall diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hall can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1987
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Outer Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Regional Centers (South Central) Program
Dr. Graham Trevor Hall M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78209Get Direction
Dr. Graham Trevor Hall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Dr. Meena Chintapalli M.D, FAAP1314 East Sonterra Blvd. San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Leah A. Mercado MD9793 Culebra Rd San Antonio Texas 78251
- Dr. Eduardo Ibarguen-Secchia M.D.4499 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Arathi Shah1707 Fire Cracker San Antonio Texas 78260
- Margarita Vasquez25715 Clyde Rock Boerne Texas 78006
- Mr. Byron Dooley MD18707 Hardy Oak Boulevard San Antonio Texas 78258