Dr. Kristen Pate is a Dentist practicing in Kokomo, IN. Dr. Pate specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Kristen B Pate DDS's Practice location
Kokomo, IN 46902Get Direction
Kristen B Pate DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Joseph F. Barnett DDS213 N 16th St Elwood IN 46036
- Dr. Kenneth Krause D.M.D3247 East State Road 32 Westfield IN 46074
- Dr. Kurt E. Kingseed D.D.S.2705 S Berkley Rd Kokomo IN 46902
- Dr. Charles William Bartholomew DDS3415 S Lafountain St Kokomo IN 46902
- Mr. Donald Eugene Rogers DDS2705 South Berkley Rd Kokomo IN 46902
- Dr. Raymond L Christine DDS604 E Boulevard Kokomo IN 46901