Megan Szyhowski is a physical therapist practicing in College Station, TX. Megan Szyhowski specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Megan Szyhowski can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Megan Szyhowski will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Megan D Szyhowski's Practice location
Mrs. Megan D Szyhowski's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Mrs. Shawn Lockie Stratton PT1610 Luza St Bryan TX 77802
- Dr. Karl Matthew Hermann PT, PHD4095 State Highway 6 S College Station TX 77845
- Kelli D Thornton P.T.12845 Fm 2154 Rd College Station TX 77845
- Michael Timothy Ward P.T.2701 E 29th St Bryan TX 77802
- Miss Michelle Moncatar Espiritu-camato PT230 E Ridgewood Ave Paramus NJ 07652
- Mrs. Corissa Michele Rossow PT, MPT1318 Memorial Dr Bryan TX 77802