Dr. Darcie Takemoto is a pediatrician practicing in Temple, TX. Dr. Takemoto is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Takemoto diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Takemoto can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Darcie Marie Takemoto D.O.'s Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Darcie Marie Takemoto D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Dr. Lisa Warren D.O.795 E. Second Street Pomona CA 91766
- Dr. Susan P. Nickel M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Robert Jean-luc Organ M.D.200 Nola Ruth Blvd Harker Heights TX 76548
- Dr. Neelam Konnur M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Melissa Sue Colbath M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Brian M Reasoner M.D.1406 N Texana St Hallettsville TX 77964