Dr. Alma Uthlaut is a Chiropractor practicing in Athens, AL. Dr. Uthlaut specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Uthlaut seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Alma Maria Uthlaut D.C.'s Practice location
Athens, AL 35611Get Direction
Dr. Alma Maria Uthlaut D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Mr. Darryl Dion Osborn DC2605 Danville Road Sw Decatur AL 35603
- Dr. David Alan Land D.C.4835 Sparkman Dr Nw Huntsville AL 35810
- Dr. Ali Dean Sakhai D.C.190 Lime Quarry Road Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Danielle Zappile D.C.190 Lime Quarry Road Madison Alabama 35758
- Dr. Howard L Gilliam D.O., N.D.1230 Slaughter Rd Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Paula Dean Gilliam D.C.1900a Sparkman Dr Nw Huntsville AL 35816